I have a hobby and it's out of control! I can't stop! I am a junk-a-holic and love to create shabby, chippy pieces.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

SKIRT SALE.... and I mean SALE!!!

Ok, I got a bit carried away sewing little girls skirts...............now I have tons and need to move them so...............I am practically giving them away!!!
Here is what I have available with the prices...........can ship if necessary for $3.00.
These are all size 2T. from top down: blue/tealish background with little tiny trees, the band at bottom is same blue with ornaments and greenery.
Second is a really nice orange with owls in trees, the owls vary in kinds and colors . the band at the bottom is a coordinating print in light green and orange centered flowers. This skirt would work great for Fall with a tan or brown T.
The third is a kinda retro funky print in blues. Great for now or springtime.
I can send you closer up pics of the prints if you want.
The price for these size 2T skirts is only.....................$4.75 each or buy all 3 for $12.00.

This next group are all size 3T.
The first at the top is a tan background with little rainbows, the bird with the olive branch and the words "Please send a rainbow quick, Amen" and Thank you, Lord Amen. Band is a coordinating stripe. The second is a really pretty pink on brown combo, skirt and band coordinate. Very pretty.
The last is a funky retro style with coordinating band.  Really cute! The price for these size 3T skirts is only .................$4.75 each or all 3 for $12.00

No comments:

Post a Comment