I have a hobby and it's out of control! I can't stop! I am a junk-a-holic and love to create shabby, chippy pieces.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Wow!  Am I a crappy blogger or what?  I remember when I used to blog every day on my other blog site..... justme-janine.blogspot.com You can still go there and read all about my family and the struggles we have been through with autism and other issues.

Anyway, I am getting ready for The Carpenter's Daughters Christmas Show 2013!  I am working every free moment on items for my booth. I will have an eclectic assortment of vintagey, shabby, chippy items. I will have some larger pieces (furniture) and lots of Christmas decor and other decor for year round. I am excited about some of the repurposed items. I hope you find them interesting and want to take them home for great conversation pieces!!!
I will post some pics as soon as I can!
Janine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment